The wait is over Candy Crush Saga arrives on Windows Phone
I may be using double quotation for the first time in a title and I am completely in my senses to do so. No I am not mad after Candy Crush Saga but yes many out there would not switch to Windows Phone just for a simple reason that Candy Crush Saga is not present on Windows Phone and and and that changes today!
Peoples favorite & one of the most most awaited game CANDY CRUSH SAGA is now on Windows Phone.
The game needs no description but heres the official one for you
Candy Crush Saga, from the makers of Pet Rescue Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Pass level 50 to unlock Dreamworld and escape reality alongside an owl named Odus. Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. Isn’t it the sweetest game ever?
Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
You can control in-app purchases by enabling Wallet PIN. Wallet PIN can be found in your Windows Phone settings.
Candy Crush Saga features:
● Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more
● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
● Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels
● Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats
● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
● Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom more added every 2 weeks!
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Grab Candy Crush Saga from Windows Phone Store below
Size 59 MB
Works with WP8 & WP8.1 (512MB RAM supported)
Three Cheers to king!