You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook for latest news & updates
If you are a Lumia 535 owner, your might have noticed some issues with the touch performance of the device. It was reported by many that touch either fails or triggers a wrong input. It was kind of widespread.
Luckily a new update from Microsoft is now rolling out that fixes this issue & brings other enhancements to the device.
I can confirm that Indian Lumia 535 devices are now being greeted with the subject update & can also confirm a significant improvement in touch performance of the device.
New OS Version – 8.10.14226.359
New Firmware – 02055.00000.14511.22002
Here are the screenshots (before & after)
Here’s the official change-log from Microsoft
- Touch screen performance improvements.
- Cortana, the most personal digital assistant, is now available in more markets.
- You can easily switch your mobile data connection on or off in the action centre.
- Install phone updates more easily by scheduling them for a time that works best for you.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Have you got the subject update Lumia 535 owners? How do you find the touch performance post this update?
Share your views below.