AdDuplex stats for January are out and there are quite a few surprises. Before we head to the details, heres something to make note of.
This report is based on data collected from 4,995 Windows Phone apps running AdDuplex SDK v.2. The raw data analyzed was collected over the day of January 23rd, 2015 (UTC time) unless otherwise stated.
- Lumia 520 still tops the chart with 23.8% share
- Here are the top 3 phones Lumia 520 (23.8% share), Lumia 630 (8.6% share) and Lumia 625 (7.1%)
- In comparison to last month, Lumia 530 is up from the 10th to the 5th position with 4.2% share
- Nokia still accounts for 95.60% of Windows Phone share
- Windows Phone 8.1 has now a share of 62.6%, up by 4.7% in comparison to last month. WP8 is at 24.2%.
- Germany becomes the first country where Lumia 630 has beaten Lumia 520 to take the first spot. Lumia 630 16.3% and Lumia 520 11.1%.
- The general trend overall Lumia 520 dropping in share and making way for Lumia 630
- Lumia 535 is a big hit in India with an increase in share by 5% over last month (Lumia 535 9.1%). Lumia 520 still tops the chart with 26.8% share. Lumia 730 picks up the 6th position with 5.6% share.
Unfortunately the biggies aka Lumia 1520, Lumia 930 and Lumia 830 are nowhere to be seen. Lumia 920 in that regards is still the 4th most popular Windows Phone.
Microsofts next flagship is rather far-off at this moment and is expected to make an appearance alongside the Windows 10 launch. Microsoft has taken its sweet time & it seems to be strategically so. Heres hoping for the next Microsoft flagship to be the one.
Heres the slide-show for you