Screenshots of Windows 10 for Phones leak in numbers (33 images) (Technical Preview)
Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones started seeding to internal testers at Microsoft on 4th of Feb and as expected screenshots of the same now have started appearing on the Web.
Below screenshots are from a Lumia 1520 running Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones
As always, the leaks are coming in from China and they are many.
- Inbuilt Voice Recorder You still cannot record calls. Voice recorder pauses during an incoming call. Calling screen appears to be the same.
- The email is still the same as that in WP8.1. No sign of Accompli or Outlook may be we will see it in future builds. The keyboard is now movable you can change its location across the screen.
- A look at Contacts screen. The interface is mostly similar to WP8.1 currently but will see tweaks going ahead.
- Contacts & Messaging screen
- Multi-function Calculator very similar to in build 9926 of Windows 10 for PC
- Settings screen of the new Photo Album app. We can see use of pivot at places, differing from metro styled interface.
- Settings screen of Maps
- Xbox Video app
- A look at new Dialer
- Start screen settings with Vertical and big Square tiles
- Schedule display during shut-down Before shutting down, your device will remind you about the upcoming Event/Schedule
- Collapsible three rows of Quick access buttons in the new Action center
- USB & Device Encryption settings screen
- App Settings screen
- Settings in Windows 10 for Phone (left) match with that of Windows 10 9926 build (right). In device settings, options for printer, mouse & keyboard are present.
- Start screen with translucent tiles & Menu screen. Tile color will match with the Accent color you have chosen. The recently installed app will now appear at the top in Menu screen and the the background picture will now extend to the Menu screen.
- New keyboard with integrated voice input option. Ability to easily play around with the cursor with the help of pivot at bottom left. Additional new keyboard options for one handed use.
- Additional new keyboard options for one handed use.
- Keyboard settings screen Long press on the keyboard opens up a small window, a behavior similar to right click in 9926 Windows 10 build
- Lockscreen settings in Windows 10 for Phone (left) compared with WP8.1 (right). You can now get a live preview on the settings screen itself based on the options you have chosen.
- New Alarm app matching with that of Windows 10 9926 build. New Windows Feedback app.
- Revamped File Manager
- Boot screen options currently match with that of WP8.1
Looking good? Excited enough & ready to take the plunge? Lets us know what do you think of the above screenshots in the comments section below.