One more important Indian banking app has come to Windows Phone Store. This time around it’s India’s Largest Bank, State Bank of India.
SBI has released its much needed Freedom app for both Windows Phone 8 & 7 devices & features good amount of utility & functionality. Check out.
Away from home, balance enquiries can be made and/or money sent to the loved ones or bills can be paid anytime 24×7!!! That is what State Bank FreedoM offers – convenient, simple, secure, anytime and anywhere banking.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose ‘Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration’
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank’s account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
You need to follow the Registration process thoroughly before starting to use the App so make sure you do it.
Download the app from Windows Phone Store below