Capturing the untapped market is what Nokia seems to be planning to do with the newly announced Nokia 515 by imparting it a high-end premiumy feeling look. Check out.
- The device is crafted with premium materials with the main body being made out of single piece sandblasted aluminum protected by a curved Corning Gorilla Glass 2 display.
- The keypad/keymat is made of a new hardened polycarbonate resin.
- 11mm thick & light in weight at 101.1 gms.
- The back has a 5MP Camera with a single LED flash & reminds you of the back of Lumia 925.
- On the connectivity front, 515 features 3G (3.5G HSDPA) support but misses out on WiFi
- With support for Mail for Exchange you can easily access your Business e-mails here.
- Comes preloaded with Facebook, Twitter & Nimbuzz for occasional social networking.
- Its only Black & White on the color front this time from Nokia & should be so for a premium classy look.
- Will feature both Single SIM & Dual SIM (Easy Swap) support.
Other Key Specs
- Micro-SIM support
- Display resolution 320 x 240 (QVGA) with ppi of 166
- User input Keypad
- Battery capacity 1200 mAh
- RAM 64 MB, Internal Storage 256 MB, expandable by Micro-SD to 32 GB
- OS S40 platform
- Comes with Whatsapp support
- Full focus 5MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- FM RDS Radio