India is becoming one of those markets where apps are starting to release on Windows Phone just at the same time as with Android and sometimes even earlier (for eg. IRCTC is exclusive to Windows Phone). Ofcourse it’s a start which could only strengthen in future.
App we are talking about today is the banking app from Union Bank of India, one of the largest Public Sector banks of India and they have released a full fledged banking app for its users.
Union Bank of India offers mPay solution the next generation mobile banking service. We aim to be the Bank in the customers pocket with a whole new and exciting range of services and features; taking complete advantage of the latest technology in the market. Besides the application, SMS Banking and USSD channels are supported.
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Balance Inquiry
* Mini Statement
* Intrabank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
* Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
* Ecash (Remittance of funds from mobile and withdrawal in cash at bank’s ATM)
* Bill Payment and Donations
* Offline Service Requests
* And more…..
For Registration please visit any Union Bank ATM or call call-centre, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
For more details please visit