‘Papyrus’, popular note taking app announced at Nokia World 2013 event and already existent in Android store has now made its way to Windows Phone Store.
Papyrus is a free hand note taking app which can be made use of with fingers as well as Stylus (passive). The app makes use of Vector graphics which ensures perfect usability across various screen sizes.
The app has come just at the right time with Lumia 1520 having been just made available and Lumia 1320 soon to join it. Papyrus would be sure fun on big screen Lumias.
Download ‘Papyrus’ from Windows Phone Store below
Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Windows Phone using a passive stylus or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
- Take notes with your finger or passive stylus
- Vector graphics engine
- Undo and redo actions
- Use the selection tool to select, move, and resize items
- Change the color and weight of selected items
- Cut, copy, and paste items between notes and pages
- Erase entire strokes with the stroke eraser
- Multiple paper types and sizes, including infinite page size
- Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
- Organize notes within notebooks
- Sort notes and notebooks
- Image import, crop, and resize
- Pin notes to Start screen for quick access