Mint, the popular money management service has finally arrived on Windows Phone. The app was in private beta testing till recently and has now been officially released.
For those of who you don’t know, Mint pulls together all your financial details of Banks, Credit Cards, Loans, Investments and presents it to you in a single interface. Mint currently connects to financial institutions in US & Canada only.
Wiki says that as of Nov 13, Mint.com has more than 10 million users (13 million) and connects with more than 16,000 US & Canadian financial institutions.
You can go ahead and download the official ‘Mint’ app from Windows Phone Store below
WHY 13 MILLION PEOPLE LOVE MINT.COM
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
- See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
- Get live updates for your accounts right on your Start screen (Windows-exclusive feature!)
- Save time with automatically categorized transactions.
- Track your budget.
- Track your cash spending.
- Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
- Download the free app.
- Securely connect your accounts.
- Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you based on your actual spending.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.