Nokia has officially announced the sales of Lumia 1320 beginning with China yesterday (i.e. 27 Dec 13) and countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and more will follow soon. I would also like to add that India is also on the list for Jan 14 release.
The device made an appearance alongside Lumia 1520 at the Nokia World event in Abu Dhabi in Oct 13 and is an ideal upgrade for those looking for big screen devices at an affordable price.
Here’s a run-through of specs
- 6″ inch screen and a new 3 columned tile-layout powered by the latest WP8 GDR3 update.
- 220 gms in weight & 9.8 mm thick
- 720p HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Screen tech – ClearBlack + IPS LCD
- Micro SIM
- Integrated Battery with 3400 mAh of juice with 3G talktime of 21 hrs & standby time of 28 days
- Music playback time – 98 hrs, Video playback time – 9 hrs
- Snapdragon 400 Dual-core processor rated at 1.7 GHz
- 1GB of RAM and 8GB Internal Memory expandable to additional 64GB via Micro-SD Card
- Software – Windows Phone 8 with Lumia Black
- Maps – HERE Maps, HERE Drive and HERE Transit
- 5MP Camera with Single LED flash
- Camera Sensor – 1/4 inch, Aperture – f/2.4
- Secondary 0.3MP Camera with 640 x 480 resolution (480p)
- Mono Audio recording with 1 HAAC Micro-phone
- Full HD Video capture at 30 fps & Secondary camera video capture at 480p
- Availability – Coming in 1st Qtr 2014 to China, Vietnam followed by Asian markets, India & European markets.
- Price – Around USD 339 before taxes