Another most requested Indian banking app has today made its way to the Windows Phone store. Axis Bank, India’s 3rd largest bank has officially released its mobile banking app ‘Axis Mobile’ for the Windows Phone platform.
There were a lot of users demanding for the Axis mobile banking on our blog and today they will be heavily relieved to finally have it.
The ‘Axis Mobile’ app comes with all the functionalities of any banking app such as viewing account details, viewing and paying credit card bills, transferring of funds and much more. Find more details in the app description below.
Grab this must have app from Windows Phone Store below or by scanning the QR Code.
Type – Free
Size – 10 MB
Version – 220.127.116.11
Works with WP8 & WP8.1 (All devices)
Publisher – Axis Bank Ltd.
A NEW WAY OF BANKING – YOUR WAY. The New Axis Mobile App by Axis Bank!
Banking with Axis Bank is now just a touch away with the New Axis Mobile – a simple, user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from Axis Bank.
Using the new Axis Mobile, you can now do Banking and much more!
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24×7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location