Just yesterday we covered about an update bringing Live Caller Id feature to the private beta of Truecaller and it so happens that an official update is now rolling out to the public version of the app bringing Live Caller Id to the mass amongst other features.
With todays update, the highly appreciated Truecaller app becomes fully functional on Windows Phone and at par with other platforms. In case if the Live Caller Id feature is not working fine for you then make sure you have updated the network+ app from Store because for Live Caller Id feature to work, you should have the latest network+ app installed on your device.
Grab Truecaller from Windows Phone Store below
Size 3 MB
Works with WP8.1 (512MB RAM supported)
Publisher True Software Scandinavia AB
Take the Right Call with Truecaller
Truecaller for Windows Phone 8.1: Now with automatic incoming Caller ID! The easiest way to search contact numbers, block spam and identify incoming calls on your mobile phone so that you always have access to the right information, people and businesses you need.
• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the World
• Know who’s calling with incoming Caller ID even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block calls from spam callers and telemarketers
• Save numbers directly into phonebook
• Simple, organized, and easy to use
• + more features to make contact management run smoothly
Over 85 million people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls!
3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.