AdDuplex stats for the month of Nov 14 are out and as expected Lumia 630/635 furthers its popularity and Windows Phone 8.1 share now tops WP8 & WP7 combined.
The rather important thing for Lumia fans is the spotting of 4 new Lumia devices but none being a flagship.
This report is based on data collected from 5,005 WP apps running AdDuplex SDK v2. The raw data analyzed was collected over the day of 24th Nov 2014 (UTC time) unless otherwise stated.
- Top 18 WP devices in use worldwide are made by Nokia/Microsoft
- Lumia 520 still leads the charts with 26.3% share
- Nokia aka Microsoft accounts for 94.99% of Windows Phone devices
- Windows Phone 8.1 gets clear majority with a share of 50.8%. WP8 having 33.5% share and WP7 having 15.7%.
- Lumia 630 and 635 together now account for 18.1% of US market share
- Lumia 630 share grew in most markets eating in to the share of the champion Lumia 520
- 4 new Lumia devices make appearance none being a flagship
- Microsoft/Nokia RM-1069/70/71 A 4inch low-end device with 480800 resolution and hardware navigation buttons seen mostly in Asia
- Microsoft/Nokia RM-1072/75 A 5 inch mid-range device with 720p resolution seen mostly in Finland
- Microsoft/Nokia RM-1078 A device with 480854 resolution seen exclusively on Sprint in the US
- Microsoft/Nokia RM-1062/63/64/65 A soon to hit stores 5.7 inch phablet with 720p resolution, most likely a follow-up to Lumia 1320