Aeries, the beautifully lovely Twitter client for Windows Phone has picked up a significant update today bringing in a New Image Viewer among other improvements & fixes.
Here’s the complete change-log of version 1.2.4
- New image viewer.
- Simply tap an image to bring up the new viewer, press back or flick the image off-screen to remove. Long hold for more options such as save and share.
- Caching of user profile to improve data usage.
- Performance fixes for Compose Page Autosuggest.
- Redundant pull to refesh indicator removed from Search results.
- Fix for some rich media items not displaying inline.
- Prefix a timeline search with u: to search users (Let me know if you have any other ideas for power user searches.)
- Fixed a de-duplication issue which could cause multiple images to not display.
- Added Portuguese language
- Improved timeline search:
- Prefix a timeline search with u: to search for users.
- Prefix a timeline search with t: to search via time. e.g t: 18:00 will give tweets before 18:00 and t: 18:00 – 18:20 will give tweets posted or retweeted in between 18:00 and 18:20.
Download ‘Aeries’ from Windows Phone Store below
Type – Paid (US $4.49 or INR 235)
Size – 3 MB
Version – 2015.319.1808.886
Works with WP8.1 (512MB RAM supported)
Publisher – Brad Stevenson