For the first time ever, the Halo series of games made appearance on Windows Phone in 2013 in the form of Halo: Spartan Assault as an Universal app.
Today Microsoft unveiled the 2nd game in the top-down shooter series Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo: Spartan Strike tells a compelling new story in the Halo universe set during the events of Halo 2 on New Mombasa in 2552. As a Spartan supersoldier in a classified ONI simulation, delve into 30 challenging missions while leading UNSC troops through cities and jungles with an all new arsenal of weapons, abilities and vehicles.
No matter where you are, Halo: Spartan Strike provides fans a piece of the Halo universe with improved touch controls and updated graphics for an enhanced pick-up-and-play experience.
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Share progress between your Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, or on Steam via Steam Cloud.
- Purchase through the Windows or Windows Phone store and receive access to the Windows and Windows Phone versions of the title for one price.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position against friends in leader boards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control with precision touch-based controls for the mobile experience and optional support for both keyboard and mouse or USB Xbox controller on PCs.**
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (sold separately).*
*Achievements only available on Windows 8/8.1 and Windows Phone 8/8.1
Grab ‘Halo: Spartan Strike’ from Windows Phone Store below
Type – Paid (INR 379/US $5.99)
Size – 864 MB
Version – 220.127.116.11
Works with WP8 & WP8.1 (512MB RAM supported) (Universal App)
Publisher – Microsoft Studios