Microsoft today unveiled a new Windows 10 for Phone build 10052 for those in the Fast ring. The version number is a minor bump from the previous build 10051 which was unveiled about 11 days ago.
Build 10052 is all about bug-fixes & does not bring any new features.
Below are some of the key things that Microsoft fixed in this build
- Flight mode can now be enabled.
- You can now disable data connections.
- Fixed the bug in which your phone’s MMS settings were lost after upgrading from Build 9941.
- Fixed the issue in which you couldn’t download keyboards for additional languages.
- Fixed the issue where the viewfinder in the Camera app gets composed incorrectly on some devices like the Lumia 1020.
Microsoft also stated that the issue which prevented certain Lumia 520/521 owners from reverting back to Windows Phone 8.1 is also fixed. This was done by way of an update to the Software Recovery Tool. You can read more about it in detail here. This also means that you can now once again download Windows 10 for Phone on these devices which was previously halted by Microsoft in view of the issues identified.